1. Tigga was a mother of two when she became a jawan in the Indian Army.
2. During their physical tests, she defeated all her other male counterparts.
3. She completed the 50 m run in 12 seconds during her tests.
4. On her 1.5 km run, she outran all of her other male counterparts to complete it with 5 seconds to spare till they caught up.
5. She was 35 when she achieved this feat. She was immensely fit and did not let her age come in the way of her dreams.
6. She cleared all her tests to join the 969 Railway Engineer Regiment of Territorial Army in 2011.
7. The firing instructors were so impressed with her skills in handling guns, that she earned the highest position of marksman.
8. She was also awarded the title of best trainee.
9. She did not even know that there had been no female jawan before her
10. They say that she always dreamt of joining the army and making her family proud.