There are many people in the world they are always like to hear the music eventhough they have a lot of work.as we see there is no age limit to listen the music.music Has the power to control the stress of the human being . usually students like the music at the most because as student I know how it is effective.when the exam comes we used to listen music as much as possible to reduce stress. But we don’t know it scientifically.when we listen devotional song some times it give relaxation and power.when we are in some problem if we listen music it may be reduce the stress involved in that problem or may not be.when we feel bored most of the time we go for music.
1 ) On the day when two army corps may mutually annihilate each other in a second, probably all civilized nations will recoil with horror and disband their troops.
1. Tigga was a mother of two when she became a jawan in the Indian Army.
2. During their physical tests, she defeated all her other male counterparts.
3. She completed the 50 m run in 12 seconds during her tests.
4. On her 1.5 km run, she outran all of her other male counterparts to complete it with 5 seconds to spare till they caught up.
5. She was 35 when she achieved this feat. She was immensely fit and did not let her age come in the way of her dreams.
6. She cleared all her tests to join the 969 Railway Engineer Regiment of Territorial Army in 2011.
7. The firing instructors were so impressed with her skills in handling guns, that she earned the highest position of marksman.
8. She was also awarded the title of best trainee.
9. She did not even know that there had been no female jawan before her
10. They say that she always dreamt of joining the army and making her family proud.
Further details are awaited.
Earlier on Saturday, three jawans and an Army officer lost their lives and one other was injured when Pakistan violated ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir`s Keri sector.
In the aftermath, families of the deceased demanded the government to look into the matter more seriously.The Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked and indiscriminate shelling and firing when 120 Infantry Brigade, Batallion Area was on patrol, after which the Indian Army retaliated.
For the first time in seven years, the number of militants killed in counter-insurgency operations in Jammu and Kashmir has crossed 200, according to the state police.
In 2016, 165 militants were killed by the security forces along the Line of Control (LoC) and in the hinterland.
There has been an increase in civilian killings in militancy-related violence as well with 54 civilians getting killed this year compared to 14 last year.
The number of security forces killed in militancy-related incidents this year was 77, lower than the 88 fatalities witnessed last year.
An army jawan committed suicide early on Friday morning while he was performing his duty near a village in RS Pura district of Jammu. The incident took place at around 6:45 am.
The deceased jawan has been identified as Lance Naik Parvesh Kumar Mishra. He was deployed in the romeo battery coy of 118 medium regiment.
The 34-year old was wearing his helmet when he shot himself. Two bullets pierced his head despite the helmet. Hailing from Odisha, Mishra lived with his family in the Kunjwani Army quarters.
There is no information as yet on why he ended his life. Senior police officers, including Sub-Divisional Police Officer (SDPO) Surinder Choudhary, reached the spot. An investigation into his death is underway.
The 118 medium regiment that he was a part of is presently a part of the ongoing exercise under the title of ‘Kaamyab’. The said exercise began on December 4, 20, 7 and is likely to end on December 17.